Annals of Clinical Case Studies and Reports is an open access, peer-reviewed International journal which publishes case studies and case reports in all areas of clinical medicine. Publishing clinical studies has significant impact on improving health outcomes by reaching a broader audience and may deal with one or more of the following:
• Unexpected comorbidities or an unexpected association between diseases or symptoms;
• An unexpected event in the course observing or treating a patient
• Findings that can help in the pathogenesis of a disease or side effects
• Unique or rare features of a disease;
• New/unique therapeutic approaches;
• Question regarding any current theory or method.
Our Journal publishes clinical studies or case reports from the following fields but not limited to: Anatomy and Physiology; Dermatology; Cardiology; Surgery; Clinical trials; Oncology; Vaccine trials; Internal medicine; Radiology and Imaging; Ophthalmology; Genetics; Psychiatry; Forensic medicine; Hepatology; Molecular biology; Microbiology; Neuroscience; Hematology; Psychology; Rehabilitation; Medical ethics; Veterinary Science; Clinical Child Psychology, Psychotherapy and Psychiatry; Ultrasonography.
We aim to publish reliable reports to share clinical knowledge and provide online access to readers worldwide without any restrictions. We welcome submissions of case reports and case series including clinical images.
Submissions of manuscripts are welcome via online submission system or via email to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com