Build a career without boundaries.. ..
Build a career without boundaries. Do work that matters, with the flexibility to pursue your passion wherever it leads. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
Editorial Assistant/ Trainee - Life Sciences
Drop an Email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Assistant (EA) is responsible for communicating and building relationship with renowned scientists through mail and other modes of communication.
• Regular duties of the Editorial Assistant (EA) include checking respective Journal email correspondence, Journal web pages and providing immediate response based on the requirement.
• EA is responsible to follow the activities of the Editorial Board members and assist them in assigning reviewers for received submissions as on needed.
• Maintaining continuous flow of the manuscripts without any delay right from submission to the galley proof generation should be completed with utmost consideration by the Editorial Assistant.
• Editing and proof reading of manuscripts at the production stage.
• Managing uniformity in Issue release, campaigning to promote the journal, collecting relevant data and developing a database of Editors, reviewers and authors is a part of regular duty of an Editorial Assistant.
• Maintaining continuous communication with the Team leaders regarding due dates, Issue release dates or any other important task assigned.
• Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management within the provided time.
• Promoting Journals in various Social Networking platforms and proposing novel ideas for journal improvement.
• Good Communication skills
• Should have Systems Knowledge
• Preferences for M.sc/ B.sc/Chemistry/botany/zoology/B pharmacy /M Pharmacy/any life sciences background.